Your time as a Rutgers University–Camden student may be over, but the University is still here to connect you with resources and opportunities—and keep you connected to your classmates.
Wednesday, Feb. 20: Rutgers University-Camden is open and operating on a normal schedule. Students may wish to consult with their professors to confirm the status of individual classes. Information about event cancellations is available here.
Information for Alumni
Stay Connected to Your Rutgers–Camden Family
Rutgers University Alumni Association
It’s a great time to be a Rutgers–Camden graduate. No matter where you live, no matter where you are in life—just beginning your career or just beginning your retirement—our alumni have more opportunities than ever to stay connected to Rutgers and each other. This network means being part of an ever-growing network of achievers who care about their communities and their campus. Connect with the Rutgers University Alumni Association.
Stay Engaged with Alumni Groups
From joining regional groups that meet for lectures and outings and making a difference in Camden to offering your professional guidance to an aspiring student, there are myriad ways to stay engaged at Rutgers–Camden. Fill your calendar with exciting events offered through the various alumni clubs in your area.
As a graduate, you are automatically a member of the Rutgers University Alumni Association. This entitles you to a Rutgers Alumni Card that is a passport to many of the benefits and services. Learn more about all the resources available to you throughout the University.
- Alumni Card Request: This card offers discounts to you online and across the nation.
- Benefits for Alumni: Get the full scoop on all the various perks offered to graduates.
- Alumni Charter Groups: Join fellow alumni through a diverse network of groups that unite graduates with similar interests and experiences.
- Diploma Request: Nothing completes an office décor like a framed Rutgers degree.
- Facility Use at Rutgers–Camden: Thinking of hosting an event at your favorite spot on campus? Click here to learn how.
- Library Access: Now that exams are long over, peruse our libraries just for knowledge’s sake.
- Rutgers Magazine: Keep up to speed on happenings throughout the university with this free subscription delivered to your doorstep three times a year.
- Transcript Request: Official documentation of your grades is just a quick click away.
- Update Your Information: Keep your contact info current in just a few easy steps.
- Volunteer: Come back to campus as a volunteer. There are many ways to have fun while giving back.
Build Your Network
As a graduate of Rutgers–Camden, you are part of a robust network of more than 470,000 professionals around the world. Join the Rutgers Alumni LinkedIn group to get career advice and explore new opportunities.
You know firsthand the value of a Rutgers–Camden education. Thanks to the support of alumni like you, we can continue to deliver the world-class Rutgers experience at every level. Find out how you can give back to your alma mater and support Rutgers University–Camden.
Contact Alumni Relations
Contact the staff of the RUAA (through the Office of Alumni Relations in Camden) for information on events, programs, and activities for all of our graduates! We are proud to serve the graduates of the College of Arts and Sciences, University College, School of Business, School of Nursing, and Rutgers Law School in Camden, as well as all Rutgers alums living and working in southern New Jersey. See more information about the Rutgers alumni charter groups serving our graduates.
Director of Alumni Relations
Mary Clare Venuto
Assistant Director of Alumni Relations
Special Projects Coordinator