Dear Member of the Classes of 2020 and 2021:
Planning is underway for the November in-person commencement celebrations that you and your family richly deserve! In order to create the best possible event to honor your accomplishments, schools recently emailed surveys to you. So far, response rates to the surveys have been low. Before finalizing plans, we need to hear from more of you. Please take the survey for your academic unit.
The current schedule for the November 2021 Celebrations for the Rutgers—Camden Classes of 2020 and 2021 is as follows:
Monday, November 8
- Graduate School (10 a.m.)
- Rutgers Law School (6 p.m.)
Tuesday, November 9
- School of Nursing—Camden (10 a.m.)
- School of Business—Camden (4 p.m.)
Wednesday, November 10
- College of Arts and Sciences – Timing is to be determined. In order to accommodate all graduates, there may be two ceremonies.
Based on survey results, the schedule may change. A final schedule will be determined by September 15, 2021 and communicated to all members of the Classes of 2020 and 2021 and posted here.
For general commencement questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR SCHOOL-SPECIFIC INFORMATION AND QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT:
- College of Arts and Sciences - email@example.com
- Graduate School - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rutgers School of Nursing–Camden - email@example.com
- Rutgers School of Business–Camden - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rutgers Law School - email@example.com
Regards, The 2021 Commencement Committee