Students come to Rutgers University–Camden for a high-quality education, but receive more than they ever imagined. You’ll find extraordinary learning opportunities and a supportive environment—where your education matters.
Wednesday, Feb. 20: Rutgers University-Camden is open and operating on a normal schedule. Students may wish to consult with their professors to confirm the status of individual classes. Information about event cancellations is available here.
High-Quality Academics, Extraordinary Opportunities
Across the nation, Rutgers University–Camden is consistently recognized for our value and our high-demand degree.
- U.S. News & World Report listed us as one of the Best Colleges among Regional Universities-North.
- Washington Monthly ranked us the #4 “Best Bang for the Buck” university in the Northeast and the #15 national master’s-level university.
- MilitaryTimes named the university the #4 “Best for Vets” school.
Personalized Education for Your Goals
Combine the prestige and resources of Rutgers with personal attention within a close-knit community, and you get Rutgers–Camden. Arts and humanities, business and law, health care, and physical sciences—you can find a host of degrees to fit your career objectives and scholarly ambitions right here. Grounded in innovative research and exemplary teaching, Rutgers–Camden offers dozens of undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs to fit your goals.
World-class faculty and innovative curriculum ensure that Rutgers–Camden schools and colleges stay on the cutting edge of education.
- The Faculty of Arts and Sciences delivers a comprehensive portfolio of undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral programs to fully prepare you for your future as a critical thinker and leader.
- The School of Business has the undergraduate, master’s, and executive programs you need to gain real-world knowledge tailored to today’s business environments.
- Our School of Nursing combines high-caliber undergraduate, doctoral, and certificate programs with top clinical experiences.
- Rutgers Law School is a prominent national law school with extraordinary opportunities for learning experiences and career growth.
- The highly selective Honors College can enrich your academic experience, for undergraduate students ready to take on an intensive and challenging curriculum.
Undergraduates can explore nearly 40 majors and 50 minors and special programs in humanities, arts, social sciences, natural and physical sciences, computer science, business, and nursing. From courses that incorporate civic engagement into the curriculum and international experiences that take you across the globe, you’ll receive a personalized, hands-on education that makes you stand out above the rest.
Looking to advance your career? Graduate students can earn master’s, doctoral, or professional degrees in dozens of programs: business, nursing, law, humanities, sciences, arts, and social work. You’ll learn new skills and work with the top experts in their fields, while earning a graduate degree that will take you to the next level.
Advance your education with leading continuing education programs that truly take your career to the next level. Our certificate, certification, and training programs offer all the quality you expect from Rutgers, and all the cutting-edge insights you need as a high-striving professional.
Did you know that you don’t have to take courses on campus in Camden to earn your Rutgers degree? See what undergraduate and graduate degrees we offer at an off-campus location near you.
It’s an interconnected world, and our international study programs allow you to expand your knowledge and study just about anywhere on the map. Our global initiatives take our faculty across the globe as visiting scholars, and they bring that knowledge back to you in the classroom.
Supportive, caring specialists can assist you in making strategic choices in your educational pursuits—here’s how to take advantage of these resources.
Register for classes, get your grades, explore courses, and much more.
Rutgers–Camden is buzzing any time of year—and our summer and winter classes give you more options to complete the courses you want, as a current or visiting student.