Rutgers University–Camden by the numbers.
Rutgers University–Camden is open and operating. The spring semester combines a majority of remotely delivered instruction with a limited number of face-to-face classes. In-person events are canceled until further notice. Use the My Campus Pass app before coming to campus and remember the three Ws: Watch Your Distance, Wash Your Hands, Wear Your Face Covering.
Facts & Figures
- Founded 1926 (as the South Jersey Law School)
- Joined Rutgers: 1950
- Undergraduate majors : 38
- Graduate programs: 29
- Average class size: 24
- Student-to-faculty ratio: 10 to 1
- Schools and colleges: 4
Faculty and Staff (2016-17)
- Full-time faculty: 310
- Faculty with terminal degrees: 99%
- Total employees: 1,355
- Total: 6,643 (undergraduate and graduate)
- Undergraduate: 5,021
- States represented among students: 36
- Nations represented among students: 39
- Residential students: 603 (undergraduate and graduate)
- 50,000 Rutgers–Camden alumni
See also Rutgers University facts and figures.