Rutgers University–Camden by the numbers.
Rutgers is open and operating. The university has moved to remote instruction for the remainder of the spring semester. Some services and facilities may not be operating or are operating on limited schedules.
Facts & Figures
- Founded 1926 (as the South Jersey Law School)
- Joined Rutgers: 1950
- Undergraduate majors : 38
- Graduate programs: 29
- Average class size: 24
- Student-to-faculty ratio: 10 to 1
- Schools and colleges: 4
Faculty and Staff (2016-17)
- Full-time faculty: 310
- Faculty with terminal degrees: 99%
- Total employees: 1,355
- Total: 6,643 (undergraduate and graduate)
- Undergraduate: 5,021
- States represented among students: 36
- Nations represented among students: 39
- Residential students: 603 (undergraduate and graduate)
- 50,000 Rutgers–Camden alumni
See also Rutgers University facts and figures.