Our news and social media resources will help our students, faculty, staff, alumni, the community, and the media keep informed of what's new across Rutgers–Camden and the University.
Our notable scholars can speak to organizations and at lecture series, workshops, and public dialogues on a wide variety of subjects: social sciences, global issues, health, law, physical sciences, public policy, technology, and much more. More about the Rutgers–Camden Speakers Bureau.
Stay in the know about happenings across Rutgers University–Camden.
This news hub features the latest in student achievements, faculty research, civic engagement, alumni accomplishments, campus life, arts and culture, and expert faculty commentary at Rutgers–Camden.
Contacts and resources for members of the media who wish to connect with Rutgers–Camden experts, seek an official comment for an issue related to Rutgers–Camden, or film on campus.
Use our social media directory to find out how you can be part of the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and more.
More Rutgers–Camden News Sources
- Faculty of Arts and Sciences
- Rutgers Law School
- School of Business
- School of Nursing
- Community Leadership Center
News resources for the Rutgers University community in print and online.
- Rutgers Today: The online news center for Rutgers, The State Univesrity of New Jersey.
- Rutgers Magazine: Keeps alumni and other friends connected with news about classmates, articles on campus culture and contemporary issues, and stories of alumni, student, and faculty achievement.
- Rutgers Libraries News: Rutgers is home to a comprehensive research library system that delivers service and access on every campus.
- Rutgers University Press: Rutgers University Press publishes books in print and electronic formats in disciplines across the humanities, social sciences, and sciences.
Listen to Amy Savage, assistant professor of biology, discuss her research at Rutgers University–Camden during the New Yorker Radio Hour.