Our students enjoy a close-knit community and an exciting campus environment, and so can you as an employee. Located near the Camden Waterfront, Rutgers–Camden is a great place to work and grow as a professional.
Why Work at Rutgers University–Camden?
In addition to competitive salary and benefits, there are many reasons to join the Rutgers–Camden community as faculty or staff.
- Rutgers offers employee discounts on a variety of university services, as well as tuition remission for eligible employees.
- We are a catalyst for arts and culture. Throughout the year, our campus hosts concerts, exhibits, author readings, theater and musical performances, lectures, and more.
- Take advantage of our recreational and gym facilities. Employees can work out in the Athletic and Fitness Center for free.
- Faculty and staff have privileges to the entire Rutgers University Libraries system, with more than five million volumes and thousands of digital resources.
- Our commitment to the community gives faculty and staff an opportunity to make an impact on the lives of others. Learn about our intense commitment to civic engagement.
Anchor Institution Helping to Lead the Way
Part of the vibrant University District, we’re an anchor institution helping to revitalize this historic city. Rutgers–Camden is near the bustling medical and government district, where you’ll find Cooper University Hospital, Cooper Medical School, the Coriell Institute for Medical Research, a Ronald McDonald House, Camden City Hall, and a U.S. federal courthouse. More than ever before, businesses and organizations are choosing Camden for their growth. American Water, Subaru of America, Holtec, and the Philadelphia 76ers are among the organizations that recently have joined our city.