The Cashiers’ Office is a central location for processing all monetary payments at Rutgers University–Camden.
Payment Processing at Rutgers–Camden
This office works closely with the University’s Office of Student Accounting, Billing, and Cashiering to ensure accurate billing and collection of tuition, fees, campus housing and dining, and other directly billed charges.
term Bill Payment Options
Term bill payments are accepted in the form of electronic check, credit card (online only), cash, money order, or paper check.
Payments can be made online, through the mail or in person at a campus Cashiers’ Office. Payments are not accepted via phone or fax.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards are accepted for online payments.
- A nonrefundable 2.5 percent service fee of the total amount paid is assessed by the credit card company.
- Students interested in making international payments can find more information here.
The Cashiers’ Office is located on the main level of Armitage Hall, across from Financial Aid.
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Stephanie Bladen, Cashiering Manager
Tammie Walker, Cashier
We're here to help you
Staff members are available to provide assistance with billing, accounting, payments, and services including:
- Term bill payments (fall, spring, summer, and winter)
- Payment options
- Credits on your term bill
- Tuition and fee inquiries
- Tuition payment plans
- Financial holds