Class of 2021 Cap Decorating Sessions:
- May 10th from 4 to 4:45 p.m. (in-person)
- May 10th from 5:30 to 6:15 pm. (in-person)
- May 11th from 6 to 7 p.m. (virtual)
For students choosing to attend the virtual session, the SGA will mail a decorating kit directly to the address you provide during registration.
If you have not purchased commencement regalia, we are happy to announce our Office of Alumni Relations is sponsoring 100 caps, so all in-person attendees have the ability to receive a complimentary graduation cap as well.
Please Note: Graduation caps will not be mailed out to students attending the virtual session.
We are also happy to announce that in-person attendees will have the opportunity to pick up a free congratulatory “Class of 2021” lawn sign, or window cling during the in-person sessions!
Registration is required for all sessions (including virtual).
Here are a few things to remember if you register to attend an in-person session:
- Park in Lot 12, even if you do not have a parking permit.
- You must wear a face covering while on campus and in any University building, practice social distancing, and follow all other university COVID protocols, including completing the My Campus Pass, prior to arriving on campus. Log in to my.rutgers.edu and click on the tab labeled “My Dashboard.”
- Additional protocols can be found at: https://coronavirus.rutgers.edu
All of us in the RUCSGA continue to be inspired by all of our students hard work, determination, and perseverance over these past 14 months and look forward to the time when we can celebrate all of our accomplishments together, in-person. #RUCamdenCapSnap
If you have any questions for the SGA, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any questions specific to University commencements, please direct them to email@example.com.