The goal of the Rutgers University–Camden Collective Impact Conversations series is to convene a group of diverse stakeholders around specific issue areas to identify collaborative strategies by which we can continue to create positive change in our city. These conversations are grounded in the belief that each one of us has the creativity and power necessary to make an impact on our community and that by combining our various resources and efforts we are capable of accomplishing more than we would be able to on our own.
Building on the idea generation process started at Creative Camden, the Collective Impact Conversations will focus on moving towards actionable steps that we can take together to invest in the revitalization of our city. Rutgers University–Camden will also use the feedback and ideas shared in these conversations to shape our own strategic vision for civic engagement in 2018-19, as well as the development of a campus-wide civic action plan.
Event Schedule (All conversations held on Tuesdays from 12:30 to 2 p.m.)
- November 13 - Capacity-Building through Campus/Community Partnerships
- December 11 - Local Procurement & Hiring
- January 8 - Community-Engaged Scholarship & Civic Leadership Development
- February 12 - Camden College Access Network
- March 12 - Developing a Community Resource Hub
- April 9 - Network & Asset Mapping
- May 14 - Shared Metrics & Collaborative Projects