Since 2011, the Rutgers–Camden Civic Scholars program has connected with city and regional agencies and nonprofits to provide direct service and capacity-building assistance in areas spanning many issues and needs.
Rutgers is open and operating. The university has moved to remote instruction for the remainder of the spring semester. Some services and facilities may not be operating or are operating on limited schedules.
Civic Scholars: Community Partnerships
Partnering With Our Community
Here is a snapshot of our community partners:
- Camden County Library
- Cathedral Kitchen
- Center for Environmental Transformation
- Cooper Grant Neighborhood Association
- Lifting Up Camden’s Youth
- New Jersey Tree Foundation
- Parkside Business and Community in Partnership
- Project H.O.P.E.
- The Neighborhood Center
How Rutgers–Camden Civic Scholars can help:
- Afterschool Program Support
- Direct Service
- Volunteer Recruitment and Management
- Program and Training Development
- Project-Based Fundraising
- Social Media and Communications
- Policy and Community-Based Research