Since 2011, the Rutgers–Camden Civic Scholars program has connected with city and regional agencies and nonprofits to provide direct service and capacity-building assistance in areas spanning many issues and needs.
Rutgers University–Camden is open and operating. The fall semester will combine a majority of remotely delivered instruction with limited in-person instruction. Some services are available for face-to-face delivery.
Civic Scholars: Community Partnerships
Partnering With Our Community
Here is a snapshot of our community partners:
- Camden County Library
- Cathedral Kitchen
- Center for Environmental Transformation
- Cooper Grant Neighborhood Association
- Lifting Up Camden’s Youth
- New Jersey Tree Foundation
- Parkside Business and Community in Partnership
- Project H.O.P.E.
- The Neighborhood Center
How Rutgers–Camden Civic Scholars can help:
- Afterschool Program Support
- Direct Service
- Volunteer Recruitment and Management
- Program and Training Development
- Project-Based Fundraising
- Social Media and Communications
- Policy and Community-Based Research