Campus Operating Status:

Our return to our campuses will occur as planned on Monday, January 31, 2022. All employees and students must obtain a booster dose and upload proof by January 31, 2022, or as soon as you are eligible to receive one. Information on Student Required Booster Vaccination. 

More Information

Principal Investigators

What do you need as a principal investigator? Principal investigators are essential to a research institution such as Rutgers University–Camden. They provide research in areas that are funded by federal, state, private, and corporate entitites. 

Contact Us

Office of Budget and Finance

Armitage Hall
311 North Fifth Street, Suite 358 (third floor)
Camden, NJ 08102-1405

(856) 225-6021 (phone)
(856) 225-6023 (fax)

Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday | 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Assistance for Researchers

Programs sponsored by federal, state, and private agencies represent a significant and important financial resource to the University, and enable it to carry out its principal missions of teaching, research, and public service.

The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (ORSP) and the Division of Grant and Contract Accounting (DGCA) assist faculty members in their efforts to obtain and administer externally sponsored programs in accordance with the rules and regulations governing the programs.

The procedural efforts of ORSP and DGCA are intended to ensure that the University remains in good programmatic and financial standing with these sponsors and, thereby, encourage a steady source of funding for the University and its faculty.