Getting your Rutgers degree is closer than you think. Rutgers University–Camden offers flexible programs that enable you to earn your degree at a location close to home or work.
Rutgers University–Camden degree-completion programs on Camden County College’s Blackwood campus are now eligible for the Bridging the Gap scholarship program. Students can complete a bachelor’s degree while lowering Rutgers–Camden tuition in full or by half.
Your Rutgers Degree—Close to You
Through Rutgers University–Camden’s off-campus degree programs, you can earn your undergraduate degree at off-campus locations throughout New Jersey.
Balancing school with work and family, or perhaps a long commute, can be challenging. With Rutgers’ convenient off-campus locations, you can reach your educational goals close to where you live or work—and from a nationally recognized public research university.
Why Rutgers Off Campus?
These are just a few reasons to consider enrolling in an off-campus program at Rutgers–Camden.
- Convenient locations: With multiple off-campus locations throughout New Jersey, you can earn a Rutgers degree near you.
- Outstanding reputation: The Rutgers name goes a long way. Our students graduate with marketable skills and a respected degree that employers and graduate schools notice.
- Exceptional value: Washington Monthly named Rutgers University–Camden a “Best Bang for Your Buck,” and Military Times ranked Rutgers a top 10 “Best for Vets” university.
- Individual attention: Our small class sizes mean you’ll receive the support you need. We offer academic advising and student services at off-campus locations.
- Excellent faculty: Rutgers off-campus courses are taught by renowned Rutgers University faculty.
Rutgers–Camden off-campus programs offer bachelor’s degree programs in business administration, liberal studies, psychology, and more, and master’s degrees at select locations.
Have a question about off-campus programs? Find the answer here.
All Rutgers–Camden students who attend classes off campus can take advantage of services and opportunities open to all students.
Contact us with general inquiries about off-campus programs, or speak with an academic program manager at each location.
Off-Campus Transfer Days
Rutgers at Camden County College in Blackwood
Transfer Instant Decision Day
Tuesday, March 21
Individual appointments available from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Camden County College graduates and students who plan to transfer in fall 2017 can meet with an admissions counselor and receive an in-person decision for Rutgers–Camden programs offered at Camden County College in Blackwood (BA liberal studies, BA psychology, BA criminal justice, and BA business administration) and on-campus Rutgers–Camden programs. Applicants must complete an undergraduate application 48 hours before the instant decision appointment. The application fee will be waived for applicants who meet certain criteria.