Students who will be taking classes during the fall 2021 semester are required to receive the COVID-19 vaccination prior to the start of the semester.
COVID-19 vaccinations are being offered on campus to the Rutgers University–Camden community during noon to 2 p.m. Tuesdays and Wednesdays. The vax clinic is located in room 017J on the lower level of the Campus Center. The Johnson & Johnson vaccine is offered on Tuesdays, and the Moderna vaccine is offered on Wednesdays.
Appointments are available. Register online here. Students with questions about how to register may call (848) 209-1023.
Vaccines are available free of charge throughout the state and the country. In addition to vax clinics on each Rutgers campus:
- Visit the New Jersey vaccine appointment finder for other locations in New Jersey.
- Outside of New Jersey, check your state for information or use this site to find a vaccine location near you.
- International students not currently in the United States who plan to attend Rutgers in person in the fall will be provided the opportunity to get vaccinated upon entry into the United States. Please communicate with the Office of International Students regarding details.
- Students who are in fully online programs (all their classes are only and always online in their program) are exempt from the requirement.
- Students taking all online classes, students in off-campus degree programs, and all other students are required to get the vaccine and upload to the link below.
Once vaccinated, all students must enter their vaccine information in the Rutgers Student Immunization portal.
- CONTINUING STUDENTS: Follow the details regarding the COVID-19 vaccine information, as your other immunizations would have been uploaded during your first semester.
- NEW STUDENTS (starting in fall 2021): Select your school and enter all of your immunization information along with your COVID-19 vaccine information. New students over 30 years old are exempt from the other immunization requirements but ARE REQUIRED to upload their COVID-19 vaccine.
- NetID and password are required to enter the site.
- If you have issues gaining access to this site, please contact email@example.com.
For more information: