Rutgers University–Camden works to expand opportunities for students to learn about and interact with different people, cultures and customs. We strive to offer diverse programs that challenge students’ concepts and open students’ minds to new opportunities and ways of thinking.
Rutgers University–Camden is open and operating. The spring semester combines a majority of remotely delivered instruction with a limited number of face-to-face classes. In-person events are canceled until further notice. Use the My Campus Pass app before coming to campus and remember the three Ws: Watch Your Distance, Wash Your Hands, Wear Your Face Covering.
Diversity: Activities and Organizations
There are more than 40 student organizations at Rutgers–Camden, many of which engage in activities related to diversity and equity. Examples of these organizations are listed below. See a full listing of student clubs and organizations.
- African Students Association
- Asian Cultural Society
- Black Students Union
- Filipino League of Innovative Pinoy Students
- French Club
- International Students Association
- Korean Students Association
- Latin American Students Organization
- Muslim Students Association
- New Jersey PIRG
- Orthodox Christian Campus Ministries
- Salvation House of Prayer
- Sikh Student Association
- Turkish Students Association
- Underground: A Social Justice Organization
- West Indian-Indian Connect
- ALIANZA (Latino Law Students Association)
- Asian Pacific American Law Students Association
- Association for Public Interest Law
- Black Law Students Association
- Brehon Society
- Women's Law Caucus
Commitment to Service and Access
The Division of Student Affairs is committed to providing excellent service and access to all members of the community.
Members of the Division of Student Affairs actively participate in the universitywide Committee to Advance our Common Purposes, including active involvement on committees and membership in the executive committee. This committee was established by the University president to research and make recommendations on improving diversity and diversity program throughout the University.