Looking for something to do? We’ve got something for everyone. Concerts, exhibits, and performances. Dance parties and scavenger hunts. Readings by award-winning poets, artists, and writers. Movies and comedy skits. Workshops, seminars, and lectures. Service days and homecoming weekends. Sporting events from pick-up games to intramural matchups to NCAA rivalries. There’s always something going on at Rutgers–Camden. Check out our Events Calendar.
Planning an event? We can help! The Rutgers–Camden Events Office can guide you every step of the way, from brainstorming and budgeting to catering and parking.
Arts & Entertainment
Lights, camera . . . Rutgers–Camden! We’re proud to be a catalyst for arts and culture in the metropolitan region, producing our own events and exhibits, presenting national acts and performers, and hosting productions of community-based arts organizations right here on campus. From lunch-hour concerts to opening-night galas, celebrate the arts at Rutgers–Camden.
- Center for the Arts is a year-round, multivenue arts institution presenting programs in the visual arts, performing arts, and arts education.
- Stedman Gallery exhibits works from its own collections as well as those by faculty and students and artists from across the region, nation, and globe.
- Department of Fine Arts showcases the talents of its music, theater, and visual arts students in exhibits and performances open to the public.
- Symphony in C, one of only three such professional training orchestras in the country, presents its entire concert series at Rutgers–Camden.
- MFA Visiting Writers Series brings the nation’s brightest literary stars to campus for public readings and more.
A rich and rewarding student life is yours at Rutgers–Camden. Our wide-open opportunities make finding your niche a cinch; the small-scale campus makes taking a leadership role a must. Experience a full college life—and build networks and skill sets for the future—on our busy, bustling campus. Get involved with:
- Student clubs and organizations. Make friends while making a difference on and off campus.
- Greek life. Connect on campus through traditional, service, and cultural fraternities and sororities.
- Veterans services. Succeed in your transition to academic life with our comprehensive support services.
- Annual events. Be part of something big with campus-spirit celebrations like Reunion and Homecoming.