Rutgers @ JBMDL Instant Decision Day
Tuesday, June 24 (3 to 6 p.m.)
Education Center, Room 303, 3829 School House Road
Earning a Rutgers degree close to home and work is easier than ever, thanks to Rutgers degree-granting programs offered at the Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst!
Submitting a college application doesn't need to involve weeks of waiting for a decision. If you are a transfer student who has completed at least 45 college-level academic credits, you can make an appointment to meet with a Rutgers admissions counselor and receive an admission decision for these Rutgers University–Camden programs offered at JBMDL:
- Criminal Justice (Bachelor of Arts)
- Liberal Studies (Bachelor of Arts)
- National Security, Intelligence, and Counter-terrorism (minor)
If you have a GPA of 2.5 or higher and will have completed at least 45 college-level academic credits from accredited institutions by the fall, Rutgers will waive your $65 application fee and give you an instant decision.
Get started on your Rutgers degree now. Please contact Maria Yates or 609-353-1273 to schedule an appointment and follow the outlined steps below:
- Complete an online application at least two (2) business days before your scheduled appointment. Be sure to remember to choose the JBMDL option on your application.
- Students who attend the Instant Decision Day will have their $65 application fee waived at their appointment. Please do not submit the application fee online.
- Request official copies of your high school transcript or GED
- Request official copies of college transcripts from all institutions attended.
- Bring copies of your official or unofficial transcripts (including military, college, and high school and/or GED scores) from all institutions that you have attended to your instant decision day.
NOTE: As a participant in the Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges consortium, Rutgers University–Camden will use the American Council on Education (ACE) college credit recommendations listed on your military transcript to determine college credit equivalencies. In most cases, ACE-recommended credits will be used to fulfill some of your Rutgers free-elective requirements. Up to 36 credits can be transferred from military transcripts.
If you have any admissions questions, please contact the Rutgers University–Camden admissions office or 856-225-6104.