Authors S to Z
- Dr. Robert Schindler (professor, marketing). Pricing Strategies: A Marketing Approach. Sage Publishers, 2012.
- Dr. Jane Siegel (associate professor, criminal justice).
Disrupted Childhoods: Children of Women in Prison. New Brunswick: Rutgers University Press, 2011.
- Dr. Daniel Shain (professor, biology), ed.
Annelids in Modern Biology. Wiley-Blackwell, 2009.
- Prof. Sandra Simkins (clinical professor, law).
When Kids Get Arrested: What Every Adult Should Know. Rutgers University Press, 2009.
- Dr. Carol Singley (professor, English).
Adopting America: Childhood, Kinship and National Identity in Literature. Oxford University Press, 2011.
- Dr. G. Alan Tarr (professor II, political science).
Judicial Process and Judicial Policymaking. Fifth Edition; Instructor's Edition. Cengage Learning/Wadsworth, 2010.
- Dr. Lorrin Reed Thomas (associate professor, history).
Puerto Rican Citizen: History and Political Identity in New York City. University of Chicago Press, 2010.
- Dr. William Tucker (professor emeritus, psychology).
The Cattell Controversy: Race, Science, and Ideology. University of Illinois Press, 2009.
- Dr. Lynne Vallone (professor, childhood studies) and Claudia Nelson, eds. The Girl’s Own: Cultural Histories of the Anglo-American Girl, 1830-1915. University of Georgia Press, 2010.
----- and Julia Mickenberg, eds. The Oxford Handbook to Children’s Literature. Oxford University Press, 2011.
- Prof. David Vance (clinical assistant professor, accounting). Corporate Restructuring: From Cause Analysis to Execution. Springer, 2009.
- Dr. John Wall (professor, religion).
Ethics in Light of Childhood. Georgetown University Press, 2010.
-------. and Dr. Daniel Cook (professor, childhood studies), eds. Children and Armed Conflict. Palgrave Macmillan 2010.
- Prof. Robert Williams (professor II, law). The Law of American State Constitutions. Oxford University Press, 2009.
- Dr. Wojtek Wolfe (assistant professor, political science).
Winning the War of Words: Selling the War on Terror from Afghanistan to Iraq. Praeger, 2008.
- Prof. Lisa Zeidner (professor, English).
Love Bomb. Farrar, Straus & Giroux, 2012.