Authors M to R
- Prof. John Maxymuk (reference librarian, Paul Robeson Library)
Quarterback Abstract: The Must-Have Ratings Guide for NFL Quarterbacks Triumph Press, 2009
- Dr. Margaret Marsh (University Professor of History) with Wanda Ronner. The Fertility Doctor: John Rock and the Reproductive Revolution. Johns Hopkins University Press, 2008.
- Dr. Lorraine Minnite (associate professor, public policy) with Francis Fox Piven and Margaret Groarke. Keeping Down the Black Vote: Race and the Demobilization of American Voters. The New Press, 2009.
- Prof. Dennis Patterson (Board of Governors Professor, law) and Prof. Ari Afilalo (professor, law).
The New Global Trading Order: The Evolving State and the Future of Trade. Cambridge University Press, 2008.
- Dr. Wendell Pritchett (chancellor and professor, law and history). Robert Clifton Weaver and the American City: The Life and Times of an Urban Reformer. University of Chicago Press, 2008.
- Prof. Sarah Ricks (clinical professor, law). Current Issues in Constitutional Litigation: A Context and Practice Casebook. Carolina Academic Press, 2011.
- Prof. Ruth Anne Robbins (clinical professor, law). Your Client's Story: Persuasive Legal Writing. Wolters Kluwer, 2012.
- Prof. Patrick Rosal (assistant professor, English).
Boneshepherds. Persea, 2011.