Master’s and Professional Programs
Consider Rutgers–Camden for your graduate or advanced professional studies. We offer a wide variety of master’s degrees plus professional degrees in law and physical therapy. Whichever program you choose, you access Rutgers–Camden’s top-notch faculty, superior academic resources, and accessible costs.
- Master’s Degrees (MA, MS, MFA, MALS, MPA)
- Master’s Degrees in Business (MBA, PMBA, PMAc)
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Juris Doctor (JD)
Pursue your doctorate in the supportive, challenging academic environment cultivated by our faculty of outstanding scholars. At Rutgers–Camden, doctoral students work closely with faculty mentors, exploring long-held interests and discovering new avenues of inquiry. We offer these doctoral programs:
- PhD in Childhood Studies
- PhD in Computational and Integrative Biology
- PhD in Public Affairs
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
I was really attracted to the idea of a smaller campus with a background in research. The research tradition of Rutgers means that resources are always available to those who want them.
Christopher Lim, Graduate Student
Convenient class schedules, accessible course locations, and staff accustomed to serving the diverse backgrounds of adult learners characterize the Rutgers–Camden experience. Whether you’re seeking a degree or a program to update your skills, Rutgers–Camden will help you meet your career goals.
- Graduate degree programs with evening or weekend schedules
- Professional development programs
- Online programs
Graduate Joint Degrees
Take your education—and your career—farther with a graduate joint degree. Combining disciplines gives you the in-demand expertise to pursue rewarding, specialized career pathways. And many joint pathways offer savings in time and investment. Choose from:
- JD/MCRP Offered jointly with Rutgers’ Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy
- JD/MPAP Offered jointly with Rutgers’ Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy
Graduate Student Research
When you choose Rutgers, a major public research university, for graduate study, you access mentorship from a faculty of groundbreaking researchers and respected thought leaders. And you ensure plenty of opportunity—and the right resources—for your own scholarly explorations.
Rutgers–camden graduate schools
We offer master’s and doctoral degree programs in the sciences, humanities, arts, law, business, nursing, and social work through the following schools.