The Office of Student Accounting audits student accounts, administers payment plans, processes refunds, invoices third-party agencies, and assists with all issues that arise with students' accounts. Each student is assigned a student account representative:
- Stephanie Bladen Student Accounting and Cashiering Manager (856) 225-6907
- Jessica Sanchez (last name starting with A-L): (856) 225-6913
- Lisa Vargas-Long (last name starting with M-Z): (856) 225-6910
- Located on the main level of Armitage Hall, across from the registrar's office
Useful links to manage your student account:
- After registering for courses, what do I do next?
- View and pay your term bill: View your student account, make payments/apply credits, manage your refunds, and confirm your attendance. Students also may print their term bills by selecting the "PRINT YOUR TERM BILL" link under "Payment Options" when viewing the student account. Term bill payments mailed and postmarked by the due date will be assessed late fees.
- Term bill tutorial
- Term bill overview
- How to log in to your student account
- Confirm your attendance
- Tuition and fees
- Student health insurance plan
- Nonresident exemption for undocumented students
- Undocumented students who have attended at least three years of high school in a New Jersey high school and graduate(d) from a New Jersey high school may file an affadavit pursuant to S2479 (the New Jersey "Dream Act").
- Documents for tax preparation (1098T)
Please visit us at http://studentabc.rutgers.edu
- Enroll in the Direct Deposit Program
- Opt out of the Book Fund Advance
- Obtain Taxpayer Relief Act Information and your 1098-T form
- Access other important student account information
For students who have financial aid, your aid will be appled to your term bill to cover your semester tuition and fee charges after you have completed all of the paperwork for the financial aid award package. If the financial aid award exceeds your balance due, you are entitled to recieve a refund of the credit balance on your student account. If you would like to receive the refund electronically, you will need to register online as per the link below:
The Office of Student Accounting strongly recommends registering for electronic refunds to ensure prompt and convenient delivery of your refund.
For more information on the following: