The Cashiers' Office exists as a central location for the processing of all monetary payments at Rutgers University-Camden. We work very closely with the Rutgers Billing Office to ensure accurate billing and collection of tuition, fees, campus housing and dining, and other directly billed charges. Term bill payments are accepted in the form of electronic check, credit card (online only), cash, money order, or paper check. Payments can be made online, through the mail or in person at a campus Cashiers' Office. Payments are not accepted via phone or fax.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards are accepted for online payments.
- A nonrefundable 2.5 percent service fee of the total amount paid is assessed by the credit card company.
- Students interested in making international payment can find more information here.
Located on the main level of Armitage Hall, across from the registrar's office.
Glenn Rohe, cashiering supervisor
Tammie Walker, cashier
We're here to help you
Staff members are available to provide assistance with billing, accounting, payments, and services including:
- Term bill payments (fall, spring, summer, and winter)
- Payment options
- Credits in your term bill
- Tuition and fee inquiries
- Tuition payment plans
- Financial holds