Office of Financial Services
The Office of Financial Services at Rutgers University-Camden has three main units:
- Business and Financial Support: Provides accounting and business support to Rutgers-Camden administrative units.
- Post-Award: Manages the post-award function for Rutgers-Camden
- Student Accounting Office:
- The Cash Office is the central location for processing of all monetary payments to the University.
- The Student Accounting Office is a resource for students to gain current information regarding their student accounts.