Rutgers University–Camden has exciting cultural events for all ages on campus, all year long.
Join Us on Our Friendly Campus
- "Sharp-Tongued Figuration," the new Rutgers–Camden Center for the Arts exhibition
- Arts education and museum education programs for schools and the community
- Symphony in C orchestral performances
- Mallery Concert Series and Department of Fine Arts concerts
- Spring theater productions: "12 Angry Jurors" and "Proof"
- Writers House events, including Writers in Camden and writing workshops
- CURE seminar series and other academic lectures
Many programs and events are free, and all are open to the public.