Explore everything that Rutgers University–Camden can offer you—from our campus to our people and our programs—all in just one day. During this open house, you’ll discover exceptional learning opportunities in a personalized setting where your education matters.
Discover Rutgers–Camden Day
Learn how the Bridging the Gap program dramatically reduces tuition costs for eligible first-year students and their families. Rutgers University–Camden will “bridge the gap” between financial aid and remaining costs—up to 100 percent of the difference.
Spend the Day at Rutgers University–Camden
What to Expect at Discover Rutgers–Camden Day
Prospective first-year and transfer students will tour our beautiful campus with current students, meet with faculty about academic opportunities, and learn about student life, financial aid, and admissions.
- Find out about Rutgers–Camden offerings during the student activities and information fair.
- Meet our students and ask them questions at the student panel.
- Hear from our faculty about the many academic opportunities and advantages during breakout sessions.
- Get the inside scoop on admissions and the financial aid process.
- Explore our beautiful 40-acre campus in the heart of the Camden Waterfront on a student-led tour.
- Learn about our innovative Bridging the Gap program that reduces tuition up to 100 percent.
- Discover for yourself what an amazing place Rutgers–Camden is.
In addition to the general program, you can enhance your visit by choosing to attend presentations about the following: Honors College, Leadership Institute, or the Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF).
Discover Rutgers–Camden day registration Options
Discover the enhanced, multi-layered learning experiences the Honors College provides to our academically talented and highly motivated students at the Honors College presentation.
Want to get involved? The Leadership Institute connects students to exciting programs, events, opportunities, and mentors, helping members make the most of their college experience.
The Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF) is a state-funded program that provides financial assistance and support services (e.g., counseling, tutoring, developmental course work) to students from educationally and economically disadvantaged backgrounds who attend institutions of higher education in the state of New Jersey.
Questions? Contact the Admissions Office.
Call us at 856-225-6104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to answer questions 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Friday.
The Office of Graduate and Undergraduate Admissions is located within the center of campus at 406 Penn Street, Camden, New Jersey.
See our visitor’s map (PDF) for parking and public transportation information.
Office of Graduate and Undergraduate Admissions
406 Penn Street
Camden, NJ 08102-1400